Thursday, May 10

Tagged

I was tagged by Amy from A Mile in My Shoes! Here is how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog. So here we go. I guess I'll start form the beginning.

1. I was born in a Wendy's parking lot. My parents were waiting for the babysitter to get to their house for my brother and sisters. While on rout to the hospital my mom told my dad to pull over because I was coming. In disbelief he looked, my head was crowning so into the parking lot they went. Needless to say my dad delivered me:) Wendy's sent a bouquet of flowers along with this to the hospital. I love this unicorn!

2. When I was 2 (I think) I tried to eat a spiders nest. My mom freaked out when i started crying and threw it into the yard. She then called poison control, and they asked her if she kept it. Yeah right, If I was in her shoes I would have threw it as far away as possible too. Go mom! She said it kind of looked like a piece of popcorn...

3. I hate popcorn. Maybe its some psychological thing but I won't eat it unless its coated in some type of sugar, carmel or even chocolate covered carmelcorn (from the cub scouts) yummy!

4. I've moved 6 times in my first 12 years of life.
I was born in Eire PA
moved to Buffalo NY (actually we lived in 2 different houses But I wont count it:)
moved to Acron OH
moved back to Buffalo NY
Moved to Utica NY
Moved to Coventry RI
Then moved to good old WI back in 95 and have been here ever since!

5. I ran cross country back in high school. Lately I've really wanted to start running again. I use to love it. I've actually been working out for the past few weeks and think it will help motivate me to start running again. The problem comes when I think of when to run. Do I get up early and run before hubby leaves for work?! Do I wait until after he gets home at night, while its nice an cool and no one can see me?! I guess I should get off my lazy butt and just start.

6. Back in high school in my rebellious days I pierced my tong
ue by myself. I went to fleet farm and got a hallow needle that is used for animals and did it in my room. I hid it form my parents but my brother knew. He even got me a new tongue ring for Christmas and put it in the hand of an action figure. My mother didn't know why I was so happy that he got me a little toy. My parents didn't find out for a good few months. When they did my mom kind of freaked out, but not too bad because we were visiting my oldest sister, out of town, in a hair salon where she worked. lucky me.

7. When I was younger I never really wanted kids. I actually didn't like babysitting little kids. But God had a different plan for me. G was a surprise, and the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Thanks to him and God I stopped doing some really stupid things and turned my life back over to God. Now I like all types of kids, and love my own! We still aren't sure if we will be done with 3... Who knows?!

Alright now for the tough part...

Renee
Sue
Karen
Amanda
Kimberly
Friender
Michelle

Tag, your it!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

This was VERY interesting. I learned a lot! I can't believe your dad delivered you in a parking lot. And, if you can pierce your own tongue, I'm sure you can give an injection!

Karen said...

I agree, what an interesting list. Hmmm, I'll have to start thinking of what I can reveal. :)

JenniferB said...

Hi Jessica, Yes, we live in Madison!

Amanda said...

Thats so cool your dad delivered you in Wendys parking lot, my hubby nearly passed out when the boys were born. Ouchiessss on the tongue peircing!!! I'm such a chicken when it comes to pain.