Sunday, July 10

Sunday...

Hi all! So this is me writing for the second day in a row! Woo hoo! Today i didn't knit at all... Yet. There is always time after the kiddos go to bed:) Sunday is our only day we can count on to have off every week. And it always goes by so fast. First we went to church. In our ABF(adult bible fellowship) we are doing a study on Effective Parenting in a Defective World by Chip Ingram, its pretty interesting so far! i think i can use all the information i can to bring up my kids to love the Lord and not be corrupted by todays society. Then we went to both my parents and the in-laws, for lunch and dinner. Now hubby is bathing gabe and I'm blogging. Then its off to bed for Gabezilla, dinner then bed time for Leah! Maybe I'll knit a bit and watch a movie or something. And that's that, the day is over and done with. Talk to yall later:)
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

that class looks great! we just had a family workshop at our church a couple of weekends ago! it was good... the bub and i are memorizing Col 4:6 b/c it's something we(esp me) need to work on! LOL