Thursday, July 28

Still here

I've really blown it now. Its almost been a week since my last post. What have i been doing, you ask?! i don't even know. Not knitting. i went to the LYS on Tuesday night for our knitting night. That was the last time i knit and before that it had been a few days.

I'm going to be going on vacation (leaving on Saturday after i get done with work) and it seems like i haven't done anything around the house for a year. or at least a week. i feel like i clean something and turn around and its messy again. i really don't want to come back to a messy house. I'm kind of obsessive about how the house looks. i can only let it go so far until i start to freak out inside and have to clean:) anyways I've been doing laundry, cooking, baking, cleaning, and re-organizing. My Aunt and Uncle (and family) are flying in on Saturday. We (my parents, little brother, one of my sisters, Aunt and Uncle... You get the picture... Are renting two lake houses for a week. Its kinda a family reunion. Not everyone can make it (sorry allena;( and fam) but it will be nice to get away for a week. Plus we will only be an hour away, so if we really need something we can come back. My uncle really wants to go to the restaurant we(hubby and i) work at. That will be fun, i LOVE eating there! Its not like working at some fast food restaurant where you never want to eat there. If i had the money I'd eat there every day, breakfast, lunch an dinner:) its so yummy, I'm drooling just thinking about it!

So that's me in a nutshell this week... Busy busy. I shouldn't even be on the computer... But i felt like i had too:) for all my bloggin buddies!

I'm looking forward to being on vacation, and not getting ready for it. i think i need extra vacation time just for preparing for it... Does that make sense?! i can't wait to just sit and knit, while hubby goes fishing and the kids are preoccupied by all the other people there:)

i should really go and continue in the chaos of cleaning and packing... I'm leaving on Saturday, hopefully I'll post at least once more before i go....

happy knitting to all!

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

SNIF i wish we could be there why can't you guys hold off till OCT when we'll be stateside... SNIF you better save some time off for when we come!


oh and i want some garlic!!! i'll have to get the 411 on growing it once we move to the states! so much to do...
have fun!

Amy Lu said...

Can I come????? I promise I'll be so good you won't even know I'm there. I'll just occupy one chair the whole time. You won't even hear my needles clicking...

I can't wait until our retreat in Sept. I really want to get away. And I think we need to plan one in Feb too. Allena can come too. Chix with Stix First Ever Annual Retreat. Running away from life, towards yarn. Lots and lots of yarn...