Saturday, April 30

exhaustion

I think I finally hit the wall of exhaustion. I was doing fine until this week... I went back to work, not by choice. My boss decided to send two guys to Italy with only a weeks notice. So I, having to always please everyone, said yes when they asked if I would do a night or two. It ended up being four shifts. I just can't say no. Especially when they were so generous with the time they gave my DH off. But after working this morning I'm pooped... Don't get me wrong, I do like working but I think it was a bit too soon for me. I love all the people there, its like a big family! And being able to have adult conversations with people was pretty awesome, almost worth the exhaustion;) I'm just praying that the kiddos go to sleep and stay that way:) maybe I'll knit or even take a nap. There's an idea...

I started making a hat for leah, twice. I didn't like the way it was turning out the first time so I frogged it. We'll see how I like it this time. I'm doing a ribbed pattern of k3 p1. I should really start the dress I need to make but I really want to make this hat too. And I'm kinda werid about having more than one project at a time. I have this need to finish something before I start a new one. I should really get over it. Maybe today will be the day.

ok I forgot to mention that gabe is still sick and crabby and cranky as ever. That is part of the whole exhausted thing. If he is still sick on Monday (his 2nd birthday) I'm taking him to the doctors office. I'm not quite sure I can take it much longer... I'm hoping and praying that he starts to feel better soon. Poor little guy.

well I think tonight we're going to have an early bed time, at least for gabe... Its just one of those days...

I hope you all had a better week than I did.
happy knitting to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

you need to practice saying NO! not that you'll say no all the time just when you need a rest!
i hope that Gabe feels better soon! and tell him HB!!! ttyl