Wednesday, October 17

I'm A-OK

I'm sorry if I scared any of you away... I didn't mean too. I'm feeling better now, it was just one of those days! But thanks for all of your concern :O)

I'm really excited to be heading out to my crafter's retreat tomorrow, TOMORROW!!! Yippee, I can't wait! Now all I need to do is figure out what all I'm going to bring to get my craft on.

Hmmm let me see, things to bring:



Knitting:
*Pomatomus socks
*Mom's hoodie
*Handspun cardigan
*Leah's cardigan





Spinning:
*the wheel ( + accessories)
*10.6 oz of rose colored roving (for the handspun cardigan)





I don't want to over do it... but I think this will be plenty to keep me busy!

I'd give pictures but blogger is being stubborn right now. I'll try to update it later!


Now its working, and just for fun:


2 comments:

Sue said...

Have a fabulous time away. Lucky you getting to do your craft all day long, I am so jealous!

Catherine Kerth said...

what a cute picture... sorry your last post was so BLAH! glad your okay ;)