Tuesday, October 17

A picture update


Here are some pictures of the kiddos... they kept closing thier eyes... sorry:) Its not the best picture, but it was on short notice. They really are getting big. Leah is such a ham and has quite the little growing attitude. Gabe is very laid back and is becoming quite the artist. He loves to paint.

This is the llama mohair blend I spun myself. I was super excited while plying it. I can't wait to knit with it!

I Just fiinihed this sock today, and now on to the second. I started it forever ago, it was knit picks dye it yourself yarn that I dyed with kool aid. Next time I'll use less colors. Its kinda ugly and there is too much going on. Oh well live and learn.

2 comments:

StarKnits said...

love it the kids are getting sooo big leah's hair what a cutie. the beady's isn't near as long!
i find with the dye your own 2-3 colors are enough b/c they blend and make more...
i'm LOVING your spun yarn! GO girl!

stricken madchen said...

Oh my goodness, your kids have gotten even more adorable! Is Leah's hair red? Isn't it fun having an artist in the house? Monte is my artist & I have his pictures hanging everywhere. (Free art...hehe). I'm incredibly impressed with your spinning! And I love the colors in your sock. It's so good to be reading your blog again. ;-)