Thursday, January 20

Speedy Computer

I got my computer back today!! The guy came over on monday night to fix it, after an hour of working on it, he decided that it needed to go home with him to be completely fixed. It was finished later on tuesday night but my little guy was already in bed and i couldn't go and get it. So I picked it up after work today! Its so nice to be using it and not have it freeze up on me.

Tuesday I was at my lys and got some yarn to make that bag i was talking about... the felted one! I'm super excited about it. I decided on brown and pink for the colors. I hope it turns out nice.... We'll see. I'm about 25% done with it. Its so hard to put down a new project. I love finishing things. I love feeling like i acomplished something! Once i figure out how the picture thing works i'll be posting lots of photos! Then this blog will be more visually stimulating:) Untill then i'll stick with my cheap little sideways smiles! lol Tonight my DH took a pic of me knitting, my bag, and said "this is your life now... all you do is knit...i might as well have a picture of you doing it." He was joking of course... well at least i hope he was.lol. He cant complain because i've knitted him a fair share of winter aperal, and he still has a small list for me... but i don't mind at all!

4 comments:

StarKnits said...

jess i went to your friend amy's blog and i'm afraid i probalby was a psycho....tell her sorry!
i'm glad you got your puter back!!
what type of things have you made for joe? LMK i'm thinking about andy things....right now just a hat is a WIP...well gott go ttyl

Amy Lu said...

Jess, I knew you were addicted to yarn when I stopped at your house (2 weeks after you started knitting) and found a snippit of yarn on your front door mat. Joe and Tim can start a support group for the husbands of the knitters. Tell him he can visit Tim with Gabe the next knitting night. {grin} Maybe we can make them "Knitter's Widower" t-shirts. Oh, we should knit the t-shirts...

Amy Lu said...

Oh, and I have off tomorrow. IF we don't get a foot of snow dumped on us tomorrow, and IF I get everything done for Harry's bday party, I could help you with your blog tomorrow night. If you want. I can bring my dig. camera if you don't have one, and we can put *pictures* on your blog. (insert evil laugh here)

StarKnits said...

hey POST that pix of you that joe took!
tell him i said hello! your email is bouncing back all my emails to you.....so annoying!