Tuesday, July 10

I Rock, U Rock


Yep, I was nominated (twice)!


Thanks Kindred Hearts and Anne!

Now I get to nominate 5 bloggers.....

Allena
What can I say, she's my sister! If I rock than she must! I wish we lived closer so we could rock out together, miss you ;o)
Amy
This one is the reason I knit(3 years ago)! She also introduced me to the bloggin community!
What a great friend! (we need to ask hubby what he thinks of her... the reason for two of my addictions *grin*)
Heather
She is new to blogland, but i'm so thankful she is my friend!
Renee
I love her blog, she makes me laugh and has two adorable girls!
Sue
This woman is a knitting machine! there are always beautiful FO's to look at!

Oh how the list could go on....

WE ALL ROCK!



2 comments:

Sue said...

Ooh what an honour Jessica. Congrats on being nominated twice, you deserve it. I am sure your sister will love being nominated as well, as she is such a great person too. I guess now it is up to me to choose just 5 people!

StarKnits said...

thanks jess!