Tuesday, July 17

Hogwarts Sock Swap!

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Hufflepuff

2. Shoe size?

US 8

3. Foot Length?

9 ½ in.

4. Foot Circumference?

9 in.

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

a.I’ve only used Crystal Palace DPts (larger sizes)

b.I currently use Addi Turbo circulars.(I have 0’s, 1’s, 2’s and 3’s)

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I’d like to try:

a.Lantern Moon’s rosewood

b.Addi Turbos

c.Any bamboo

(all DPts, US 2, 6in)

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

N/A

8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?

No and no :o)

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

No, I’m in the US. Sure if she speaks English :o)


That's it there is my questionnaire! If your interested in joining sign-ups started on July 14 and will go until 150 participants is reached... which should be soon! Go and check it out, Hogwarts sock swap 2 !

I've been wanting to join a sock swap for a few years now, I'm so excited~!

No comments: