Friday, April 27

One more hat.

I finished Leah's version of the the girls' hats... I just switched the order of the yarn so they weren't identical:) C's was 72 sts and L's was 88sts. Just a basic k3 p1 rib. For the ruffled edge I doubled the amount of sts I needed, k 4 rows then *K2 tog (3times) P2 tog* all the way around I think they turned out pretty cute. I couldn't get a good one of L. She is still feeling the pain from the thrush. But I think it is getting a tiny bit better. She is trying to eat a little. some things are ok but others just hurt and make her cry and stop eating... my poor little girl. After nap time today she was actually in a pretty good mood. Until I give her her next dose of medicine... arhg. Only 7 more days of it. I just can't wait until my little girl is back to her normal smiley self.

Until next time .... kNiT hApPy!

3 comments:

Allena said...

love the hats!

Friender said...

those hats are adorable! I love the ruffles. I have wanted to do that before but didn't know how. Thanks for the explanation, and thanks for the comment on my blog! I hope your little one feels better soon.

sue said...

The girls look so adorable in their matching hats. Very pretty, and I hope L feels better soon.