Saturday, July 9

Just a quickie

So I've been wanting to blog on a regular basis but that hasn't happened. I'm not sure if its laziness or what... I'm going to try to blog once a day... Cross your fingers. Even if its just a quick one. Like this post.

Knitwise I'm getting quite far on my tank! I've started the two end knitting part. Also there is short row shaping, which I've never attempted before this. Its going well... i think. I've ripped it out once so far. Hey, it's something I'm going to be wearing, and i want it to be as close to perfection as i can make it:) I can't wait until its finished... This is the first thing I've made for me, besides my purse, that can wear. The next project i want to make is the hourglass sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. Plus there is a KAL for it. I'll join it if its still going on when I start it.

P.S.
I have two dish cloths done... Many more to go!

Gotta jet!


No comments: