Monday, June 4

Gone Camping....

We took a vacation week to go camping! Sunday to Friday at a local state park(about 15 minutes from our house)... Why am I posting on Monday, you ask?! Well it started yesterday, we were packing up and the second we got loaded up in the van it started to rain, really rain, like pouring. Anyways we were rather optimistic and thought it might go away soon. When we arrived at the campsite it was only drizzling and then eventually it stopped. Thank goodness! Then it rained last night and started again late this morning. We decided that if it was coming down hard, we'd come home for the kids naps and gather some things to help us through the bad weather(tarps, ponchos/rain coats). So here I am blogging:)

So I'll be back on Friday or Saturday to share our first camping adventures with you all. Hopefully the weather will clear up, but if not we'll be a little better prepared tonight!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I hope you have a great time camping, and that you have great weather the rest of the week.

StarKnits said...

wow have fun camping! i want to go!

Beth said...

Hey Jessica,

I hope you had fun camping! I miss you! I love your blog! Your are such a pro! I have really enjoyed your recipes! They are inspiring! :) God Bless!

Karen said...

I hope the weather starts to cooperate soon!! Have a wonderful time!

Heather said...

Too bad it was raining so much but I hope you had fun anyway!! Miss ya and your blog postings!