Friday, November 10

FO

I finished my little brothers hat. I would have had it finished a while ago but I ran out of yarn and had to drive an hour away to see if they had the same dye lot I had bought from them months ago. Origanally I had planned on making a striped hat using two colors. Upon his request I made it with only one stripe... so i didn't have enough of the main color. Anyways... The yarn shop had 3 dark blye skeins left, all with different dye lots. Luckily one of them was the one I needed!

I'm almost finished with hubby's second slipper sock... soon! I'm starting to get sick of them, this is my fourth pair. I was planning on making some for the in-laws... maybe next year.

The 8th was our 4th anniversary. We had the kids stay over at my parents and rented a hotel room with a whirlpool. It was a lot of fun to get away, relax and have some qualitity time together. That was actually when we went to the yarn shop and He let me get some sock yarn, and a few other goodies! I'm really missing my camera... I'd show you my loot but I didn't bring it over to my parents house.

I'm getting excited to start some new projects, my fingers are itching!
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

love the hat! i'm so glad that you got to go to the "honeymoon suite" it sounds like fun!
happy annv! sorry i didn't send a card.