Wednesday, April 2

April goodness




Ok so I've been a bit absent lately... I have just been so busy with nothing and everything all at the same time. I haven't been knitting much, but I did manage to finish my socks on the 31st!




So here they are the Project Stats:









Start Date: March 1st
End Date:
March 31st
Yarn: Cider Moon, peas and carrots

Pattern:
Aquaphobia Socks (ravelry link)
Needles: US#2, (2 socks on 2 circulars)

Recipient: Me!




Now that that's out of the way I can tell you about a prize I won!!! Do you remember me knitting on things for the Top 10 stash project KAL?! Well it was over at the end of March and I was picked to win a Vera Bradley Tote Bag!!
!!! I even get to pick which pattern I want! I'm so excited, I've never won anything in blogland before, this is so cool! I'm so thankful that Nachaele started that KAL. It was a big help in knitting from my stash, and finishing up some UFO's. I almost finished everything on my list (its on my sidebar) The only things I didn't finish were, Mr greenjeans(I need to buy and dye more roving), a wallaby, and weave in the ends to my mom's zip-up hoody. Not too shabby!




Also to start off April I picked out some yarn from my stash to knit the tote bag for the KAL. If you haven't yet, you should go and check it out, and sign up!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Those socks are so pretty!! Was the Cider Moon yarn just wonderful the knit with? I was so excited when I saw you were one of the grand prize winners for Top 10 KAL. Yipee!!

StarKnits said...

That's cool you won!

DawnK said...

Cute socks and what a nice prize you won! Congratulations! I love my Vera Bradley purse. Having a tote bag would be so special, too!