Monday, October 31

One more Halloween

I can't believe just two years ago gabe was a baby. It seemed like yesterday that we did the whole wizard of oz thing. And here he is with uncle Trevor at his first pumpkin farm:)



And now look at him, he is running and jumping like a little frog. I think i want to learn how to sew for next year and make our costumes. Who knows what
for, but it would be cute to do a theme. If I can part with my precious knitting time...



So gabe was a frog and Leah was a ladybug. I didn't have to buy either of their costumes, they were both given/ borrowed to us! Super cool! Ii didn't have to drop $40 for on day of wearing and tearing. We didn't even go trick-or-treating. Gabe helped hand out candy (which he loved) and them we went to both grandparents house for a little visiting. All in all, it was nice. And oh yeah, we made sure to brush his teeth for an extra long time tonight:)



On the knitting front I'm almost finished with the wallet I'm making for my sister, Dawn's, roommate. I'm guesstamating that it will be finished tomorrow, and at the post office by Wednesday. Also I had been working on a hat for my niece. And I'm going to start a sweater once I finish the wallet. Joe also said that he wants a new winter hat and scarf, let me just say that i was a newbie when i made his last year:) And one more thing, i want to make gabe and Leah some mits. My list is starting to get a bit long.......

Take care, and happy halloknitting!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh they look so cute!! Sounds like you had a great time.

StarKnits said...

what cuties you have! soon i'll get to see you! i told my DH that your DH wants you to knit for him... he doesn't care! UGH annoying! maybe when they get together it will rub off!