I finished my socks for March. These served three purposes, 1~ march SAM KAL socks, 2~ DADA homework for HPKCHC and 3~ practice pattern and gauge for SockWars!
I love them, they fit extremely well and i love the color! Allena dyed them using Wilton's cake dyes(i think) and gifted it to me a while ago! I'm glad i finally used it.
(see more on my page on Ravelry too)
Start Date: March 5th
End Date: March 10th
Pattern: Flying Arrows Socks
Needles: US#1 Addi Turbo
Method: 2 socks at a time on 2 circulars, top down
Yarn: Wool from Allena
There was a bit of pooling that i didn't care for but it happens to the best of them;)
The actual color of the socks aren't quite captured in any of these pictures. The purple is a bit darker, it is so hard to get the true color on film, or should i say digital.
All in all a good knit and great socks in the end! I think these pulled me out of my non-sock knitting mood i was in after Christmas. YEA!!!