Is it really March?! Wow. I've been putting this off and off for so long now that I just need to blog already. I feel like i never have enough time to blog what I rally want to blog about. Or at least not enough time to go into depth. So I'm not going into depth, just listing off what I've accomplished in the past few weeks.
1. I can sew! hehe I pulled out my sewing machine (that my GMIL gave me) and sewed a fitted cloth diaper. Its called Rita's Rump Pocket or RRP. It was pretty easy to sew, but was my first experience with sewing elastic... I think for my first attempt it turned out well. Too bad Chloe wants nothing to do with cloth diapers... well she let me take some pictures.... but that is it.
2. Our taxes came in and we have spent some money....
~ paid off our 2nd mortgage
~ bought a grill
~ bought some luggage
~ invested in shelving from IKEA!!! (pictures to come)
our office/toy room thanks us for that;)
~ purchased some math curriculum (math-u-see)
~ I'm sure there is more but that is just a few of the things we were able to do, it feels good to be able to spend some money on things we've needed/wanted for a while now. I love tax season!
3. Chloe turned 2, on Feb 5th!
4. We are semi-potty training her
5. I finished my little bro's Christmas present (late not early)
6. I've knit some wool soakers
~the pink and purple one is the WHW plain wrap.
~the maroon and pink one is longies from ButtKnits.
7. I'm going (if i am approved, need to get on that) to get licenced from ButtKnits so i can sell these...
8. We had our 20wk ultra sound, everything looked good. We are not finding out the gender. Oh and I'm feeling the baby move... Love that feeling!
9. I am participating in the fun over at Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup other wise known as HPKCHC.
10. I made these hats for HPKCHC herbology class.
as always you can see more info on my projects on my Ravelry page!