Wednesday, February 2

Disapointment

I did finish my bag yesterday... and i was not happy at all. Otherwise you would have seen a picture of it last night. However I did like how the colors looked felted. The shape on the other hand was a disaster. Its way to big near the top and is super baggy, and the strap, well it just plain out sucks. Sorry to be so down, but when you put a lot of time, effort and money into something, you want it to turn out the way you pictured it. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with it... Its hard to use something you hate. Here is a picture of it...



Here is a top view. See how big it is... There is no structure to it at all.



Notice the pocket I made for a book/pattern... and the little loops will be for the buttons i haven't put on yet.

Well I really need to start something else to get my mind off of this. I'm thinking of making a poncho, I just need to pick out the color and buy the yarn. I'm pretty sure of the pattern i'll use, its from Weekend Knitting. Not much else is going on. Till next time.

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

oh jess i'm so sorry you don't like it! you can always give it as a gift! it looks like it will bw nice for shopping or clothes for over night or for a diaper bag carry all, sorry you don't like it! i feel for you!