Friday, July 1

I am a bad bad blogger.... it's been forever since i've done this. I am almost at a loss as to what to do, what to write... But fear not I have pictures! We went to the beach the other day.... The kids love it and so dose the dog....




















Draco, remember the tiny puppy?! Well he's a big 97lb dog now....













here are some of the crafty things i've been up to.... knitting, spinning.... and recently i've gotten into sewing! I also have an etys shop now.... it's slow going but fun.







Socks!









And here is of my handspun sock yarn.









This is a shawlette that i test crocheted for a friend....






















here i am spinning at the beach!














my drop spindle.... it's my new go to project at the parks this summer.... so easy to pull this out and just spin the day away.













My handspun socks.... and some handspun that i sent to a friend.....

















These are some box bags that i have up in my etys shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturallyknitty




And this little guy is crocheted! I'm getting a bit better at crochet :D

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh you have been busy. I thought I recognsed the name of the blog when I saw it and then realised it was you back blogging, how wonderful. I adore your shawlette, how pretty. Your box bags look great, might have to pop over and take a peek!

DawnK said...

You've been busy making all kinds of stuff! Your adventures look like fun, too!